1 cup maida
1 tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp salt
Rub all together nicely for 2-3 mins.
Add little water to make hard dough. Kneed it for few minutes and wrap in wet cloth . Let it rest for 1 hour.
Heat 1 tbsp oil and add 1/2 tsp jeera.
Add 1 chopped onion sauté add 1/2 bowl peas.
Add all masalas (salt,1/2 tsp red chilli pwd,1 tsp dhania pwd).
Now cover for 2-3 mins and add 3 big boiled potatoes mashed roughly with hands .
Add 1/4 tsp anardanapwd, 1/4 tsp garam masala, some raisins, 1 green chilli chopped and chopped coriander .
Cook on sim flame for 5 mins. Now let it cool.
Take out the wrapped dough, kneed a little more. Make small balls and follow the method as shown in pictures below.
Make samosas and deep fry on medium flame or bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
Serve the Fish Shape Samosa with tea.
To make shape:
1. First make 10 equal balls.
2. Now roll it with rolling pin.
3. Make 5 cuts on both sides.
4. Now put 2 tsp filling, press and shape it.
5. Apply water with your fingers on all sides.
6. Fold the cuts overlapping one by one from both sides.
7. Now take a fork and shape fins at the bottom.
8. Insert a whole black pepper to make eyes.