2015, when it comes to movies, has been an average year. However, with these movies lined up, you’ve got all reasons to be excited!
1. Jazbaa: This movie is already in theatres now, but we couldn’t help but mention Aishwarya Rai’s awesome comeback! Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the movie revolves around a prominent criminal lawyer whose daughter is abducted. What follows, is the quest to bring back the child despite the race against time, and corruption. We’re hoping this one turns out to be an interesting watch!
2. Shaandaar : Another quirky and fascinating rom- com, Shaandaar is more about the expectations from the reel life couple we’re all excited to see on screen! Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor, can’t wait. This movie has also been described as India’s first ‘’destination wedding film’’. All set to release on 22nd October and coinciding with Dussehra, festivities couldn’t get more exciting.
3. Dilwale : If you are the typical DDLJ lover and love the SRK- Kajol Jodi, we’ve got good news for you. The duo is soon going to be back, and with a bang! Directed by Rohit Shetty, this film will also star Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon. Coming to set the silver screen ablaze with the scorching chemistry of these stars, well, 18th December is the date.
4, Pyaar ka Punchnama 2 : Well, isn’t the name enough? All of us enjoyed the prequel thoroughly which was released back in 2011. Directed by Luv Ranjan, the sequel is all set to release on 16th October, and is all about entertainment and comedy. Can’t wait!
5. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo : Well, 2015 also has some good news for all ‘’bhai’’ fans. After years, this is the fourth collaboration between Sooraj Barjatya and Salman Khan, after hits like Hum Saath Saath Hain and Maine Pyaar Kiya. Also starring Sonam Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Anupam Kher, this is going to be one hell of a family movie.
6. Tamasha : The list ends on an exciting note too! Directed by Imtiaz Ali, starring Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor, this one sounds like a recipe for success. Another love story with an edge, we’re hoping its as promising as it sounds. And well, 27th November is the date.
So from all the exciting upcoming movies – 2015, which one are you up for?