Rajasthani Paapad ki Sabzi
Recipe by Monniya Garg
5 big paapads roasted
4-5 onions chopped
Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Sour Curd-1/2 cup
Heeng -a pinch
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Salt-as per taste
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Amchur powder-1/2 tsp
– Roast the paapad on flame or microwave. Break in pieces. Keep aside.
– In a mixi jar, add 1/2 cup curd , 1/2 cup water, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder. Blend nicely. Keep aside.
– Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy bottom kadhai .Add heeng and cuminseeds. Let it splutter.
– Now add chopped onion and cook till golden.
– now switch off the flame and let it cool for a minute.
– now pour in the curd mix and cook on high flame continuously stirring till you can see the oil on the sides.
– now add the roasted paapad and mix nicely.
– add 2 cups of water , let it boil and simmer the flame.
– cook covered for 10-12 minutes .
-add amchur powder and garam masala.
– garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with your favorite bread.