How to make Philadelphia Chocolate Cheesecake without Baking
Preparation Time: 15 min
Total time: 3 hours 15 min
Serving: 6 – 8
Cost – Rs 600 to 800
- Digestive Biscuits – 2 packet
- Unsalted butter – 2 table spoons
- Whipped Cream – 1 small packet ( Amul used)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese – 1 packet
- Dark Chocolate – 200gm
1. Put all the digestive biscuit in a grinder and grind it.
2. Add 2 table spoon of butter to it.
4. Break 200 gm of chocolate and put it on high heat in microwave for 20 sec, using a fork mix the chocolate. Continue the cycle until you get a melted chocolate.
5. Let the chocolate cool at room temperature.
6. Put the Philadelphia Cream Cheese in a bowl and whisk it.
7. Add cold heavy milk cream into the mixture and whisk until you have a hard consistency mixture.
8. Add chocolate to the mixture and whisk again.
9. Pour the mixture without pressing in springform pan.
10. Put it inside the refrigerator (not freezer) for 3 to 4 hours.
And Voila! The amazing Philadelphia Chocolate Cheesecake is ready for you to devour into without having to bake it even for a second!